The Urbandale Education Foundation (UEF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization committed to enhancing the educational experience of all students in the Urbandale Community School District by funding projects and initiatives not supported within existing school budgets. The UEF raises funds through grants and private donations and then invests in enhanced educational programming, innovative technology, scholarships for graduates, state-of-the-art facilities, and lifelong learning opportunities for teachers.
The UEF is in the unique position to provide support for Urbandale schools, award scholarships to UHS graduates, and connect Urbandale alumni through the merger and partnership of three organizations:
The UEF is dedicated to making a difference in the future of Urbandale schools, students, and the vitality of our community. Download our UEF Brochure.
The mission of the Urbandale Education Foundation is to enhance opportunities for Urbandale students, teachers, and staff.
Board of Directors
- Steve Schuler – President
- Randy Prati – Vice President
- Matt Gardner – Organization Committee Chair
- Jo Henry – Secretary and Urbandale Dollars for Scholars
- Neil Johnson – Treasurer
- Adam Obrecht – Fund Raising Committee Chair
- Meribeth Haynes – Co-Chair Urbandale Alumni Association
- Linda Hoobin – Co-Chair Urbandale Alumni Association
- Karli Keithahn
- Shea Mears
- Sue Mears
- Dan Meyer – Brad Peyton Memorial Golf Tournament Chair
- Claudia Peyton
- Rose Ann Schuler – Marketing Committee Chair
- Marty Trepp
- Michael Wheeler